Salem Alums 2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sending out a survey?

2 posters

Go down

Sending out a survey? Empty Sending out a survey?

Post by KariR Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:57 am

Hey all, so I thought it might be worthwhile to send out a survey to the class to get more information about how, why, why not, or what they want to donate or hear about Salem. Here are some question ideas I came up with:

Would you consider donating to Salem? What is a feasible amount you would consider donating? What is the primary reason that you don't donate? Which of the following causes would you be most likely to support by donating (new facilities, staff, scholarships ie)? Which of the following merchandise ideas appeal to you the most (monogrammed, art, drinkware, etc)? Do you know of any resources we could reach out to regarding producing merchandise, if so who?

Thoughts? I figured a surveymonkey that we post up a bunch of different places would be the easiest. What other questions would y'all have? Also do we have an email list for our class?

KariR

Back to top Go down

Sending out a survey? Empty Great Idea!

Post by SarahSolana Mon May 01, 2017 8:37 pm

Let's do it. I definitely think this is long over due.

Lets put together a survey that addresses multiple areas - best way to contact, interest in hosting events/going to events, donating questions etc
I'd also like to see if we can get some regional events happening between reunion years.
Survey Monkey is a great platform.

Lets send this out by month end, so we could possibly get a nice fundraiser in before the holidays. Lets limit ourselves to 4-5 questions from each group. Is anyone not familiar with Survey Monkey? There are various formats that you can ask a question in, keep in mind that you will get better results from yes/no, multiple choice and multi-select questions.

Kari/Elizabeth - Financial Qs
Brittany- Communication Qs
Sarah - Event Qs

I will also work on getting a list of our updated class contact info.

Let me know what you all think! Great idea for the survey and this board, Kari. Thanks for pioneering!

SarahSolana

Back to top Go down

Sending out a survey? Empty Re: Sending out a survey?

Post by EATKINS Fri May 12, 2017 2:27 pm

I think this is a wonderful idea and would love to help set up area events. I think a good question would be who is located where and who would be willing to travel to an event between reunions.

EATKINS

Back to top Go down

Sending out a survey? Empty Re: Sending out a survey?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum